Friday, September 23, 2011

New Broward Superintendent plans staff changes ~ Sun-Sentinel

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/educationblog/2011/09/new_broward_superintendent_pla_1.html



New Broward superintendent plans staff 

changes



Broward County's new school superintendent isn't even on the
job yet, but he's already got big plans for the district.  In an 
e-mail to the School Board this week, Robert Runcie, who's still
negotiating a contract with the district, outlined some key staffing 
changes he'd like to make ASAP, including the addition of two
new administrative positions.

• Plan for my Listening Tour - I am asking all Board members to assist me by
providing a list of constituents and organizations important to our mission. I will also
meet with teachers, principals, students and parents during this process.
• Reach out to my neighboring superintendents in Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Collier.

No comments: