Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Due Process Final Orders Online ~ 12-3961E Filed 12.12.12

My DUE PROCESS Final Orders online!
http://www.fldoe.org/core/fileparse.php/7675/urlt/0069820-12-3961.pdf

Want to read about a few DUE PROCESS Final Orders received in Florida? 
January - June 2013 on the FDOE website.
Case Number                 District Order Date
12-3961E (PDF, 234KB) Broward February 28, 2013

12-3961E is my DUE PROCESS Final Orders, that are now PUBLIC! I will be posting the TRANSCRIPTS too!

To read other DUE PROCESS Final Orders between Jan.-June 2013 in Florida click this link:
http://www.fldoe.org/academics/exceptional-student-edu/dispute-resolution/due-process-hearing-orders/2013.stml
This is the OLD DEAD LINK that was listed on the FDOE website that is now a dead link. I think the FDOE does this every so often to create dead links to documents. http://www.fldoe.org/ese/due-order.asp

In order to fully understand what all the original issues and concerns were and my reason for filing such a long laundry list of IEP/ESE concerns and ultimately led to my filing for a due process in the first place, you may want to read my original email sent to Broward County School Superintendent Robert Runcie in my previous blog post. 

It has been an absolute nightmare navigating the IEP "Process" as it is now operating in Broward Public School District today! 

Parents have had NO VOICE OR SAY-SO in the educational decisions being made for our Children at these often times, contentious and confrontational IEP meetings for our Children.

SB 1108 will create some good changes for parents at the IEP tables in Florida.

No comments: