Monday, November 7, 2011

Thoughtful Inclusion in Middle School~is it Happening anywhere in Broward?

This is what I posted on my Facebook Page ~ Nov. 7th, 2011
    ~ Nothing coming in............. 

Nancy Linley-Harris  
‎...any suggestions from teachers or admins out there in Facebook Land that work in a Broward Middle School?..... Which School really is doing Thoughtful Inclusion in a Broward School? .... email me privately  ~  podsangels@bellsouth.net 

My daughter has worked so very hard to 'fit-in' as a unique learner and we are hoping to continue more of the same wonderful stuff.....into 6th grade and beyond! Fully Included.....

~ HELP! ~  I need some suggestions on schools to go visit now...!! ~

Please email me privately at:
My email

THANKS!

*SomeONE....please let me know of at least ONE Middle School that is doing thoughtful INCLUSION of students with Down syndrome.....in the General Education Classroom.................
 ·  · 5 hours ago near Fort Lauderdale

  • Chris  likes this.

    • Chris:  no schools yet? doesn't give us much hope. hmmm will they include her in some classes? :(
      2 hours ago · 

No comments: